Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lighters (ft. Bruno Mars)

by: Bad Meets Evil

[Bruno Mars part]
This one's for you and me,
living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be
with my arms out wide, I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters

Actually the whole part of the song have a good meaning, but it's a little "inappropriate". This song tells, about how we ever in the lowest time of our life holding on to our dream of becoming big. But we keep on struggling with our beliefs and dreams that someday we can reach up high. I dedicate this song mainly for "Iruma", the now opening for two weeks, Dance and Drawing studio and it's owner. Although it's hard at the moment, I believe it will become big one day, because you put your dreams and your heart in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment