Sunday, September 04, 2011

04-09-2011
01:32 AM

two weeks already... 14 days of it...
I don't know anymore what is good or bad...
I now from before that what I did you won't even care much...
All this will only hurt me alone and not you...
Then I "see" you full of smiling like there's no one is pouting because of you...
But that's good... really good and I mean it...
I don't really want to see you having hard times because of what I did...
Well, in fact, I still hoping for any possibilities even at this second...
I think myself, about the Chemistry I made myself...
Love tested with Envy will show how pure the love is. But,
Lust tested with Envy will show you anger, and how it is not love, because you can't accept that they are not yours...

And now, I can only hope, that we can be together... sooner or later... because I still think we are good together...

I've dream a lot when I can sing the song for us "Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby. Though we took the long way, we know we'll get there someday. They said "I bet they'll never make it", but just look at the stories now. We still together, still going strong..."
When can I present that song for you...? When we can laugh together, telling the stories about us in the past, and be happy of what we have achieve together. Yes, together.

Well... good nite now... hope you have a really really great time with your holiday... Don't know if I can see you soon. Can I still be happy to see you and if you can be happy to see me... But I do hope I can... because I still have it in me...

Smile... =)

= Sherwin =

1 comment:

  1. i know its lame.. "time will tell". hahahhaha
    jd bagemana 'proyek skt hati' nya nih? LOL

    ReplyDelete